the modern distiller

Safspirit malt

Safspirit malt

Postby res » Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Any idea where to find this around Melbourne? :confusion-shrug:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill
res

Re: Safspirit malt

Postby rickyd » Wed May 07, 2014 2:19 am

Well two things on this firstly call the brew barn in hoppers crossing if they don't have it they will get it and second what the hell dude I been looking for my distilin brothers since I moved to Melbourne hit me up wit a pm and unlike old Winston if you dear where my wife I wld drink it (the posion tea that is) I will hook you up with some samples of my beloved spirits
The Stillin Villain
rickyd

Postby res » Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 pm

rickyd wrote:Well two things on this firstly call the brew barn in hoppers crossing if they don't have it they will get it and second what the hell dude I been looking for my distilin brothers since I moved to Melbourne hit me up wit a pm and unlike old Winston if you dear where my wife I wld drink it (the posion tea that is) I will hook you up with some samples of my beloved spirits

Hey mate,
I've been pretty busy lately and not really checking the forums to much but it's good to know the Victoria chapter is going strong. I'll give that mob your mentioned a bell and see what they can do :think:
I usually like to keep my distilling light under a bushel and as it stands at present I have no samples aged up to share. In the mean time your posts make good reading and I'll try to find the time to reciprocate. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Cheers.
res
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill
res

Postby rickyd » Thu May 08, 2014 1:00 am

Res Res Res
Am I not my Stillin brothers keeper ? The gift that the 7 gods have bestowed up me this humble vessel is to be shared.
There was no mention of reciprocity of the children of your hands being your beloved ageing spirits. I however always have plenty and is my pleasure to share with my brothers and sister of the Distilling brotherhood.
I understand this is an unjust world and like the masons, knight Templar, the ancient order of druids and yes I will say it nickleback fans before us we are forced to hide from the world to perform our mysteries and miracles. Res please feel free to keep your temples underground away from the prying eyes of the infidels and unbelievers my brother. Know this my brothers and sisters our Nobel art dates back 10 000 years and predates the all modern religions. This is why the moneychangers and governments harass and harry us to the edge of the very abyss they attempt to keep us in fear and divided but I say nay. The day will come when the governments and religions have all turned to dust in the wind. Like it was before the time of these institutions the creator of the drink shall again be praised and revered by all the tribes peoples and kings. We shall then create the elixirs of the gods in the sun and upon the plains once more. I work towards this glorious return to the sunlight and our rightful place. My temple is open to all my brothers who may travel to it any time where u will be greeted with elixirs' to imbibe secrets to scribe to your own spell books and a glad heart to share a mead and sharpen our swords for the upcoming battles. While I have no doubt I will have long returned to the side of the wandering gods side I will still be there guiding my brothers and sisters to the great day which has been promised us since before man could speak. So come forth my brotherhood feel free to visit me at my temple we shall scribe our bibles of spirit sharpen our swords and talk deep into the night of the glorious future that awaits the one true priests being us
the distillers !!
cross.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Stillin Villain
rickyd

Postby darrencnz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Imagine if you asked the meaning of life...
darrencnz

Postby Zombie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:32 pm

Oh hell no...

I may need to be "put down" soon.
Zombie

Return to All Grain Brewing