the modern distiller

Nuclear Whiskey / Nuclear Rum

Re: Nuclear Whiskey / Nuclear Rum

Postby Odin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Nice tread guys! My "runs" on microwave vs ultrasonic treatment are done. I now let the drinks settle out a bit. Taste assessment tonight. Now that is just on ageing, so without wood. I will keep you posted. Made some more whiskey and decided to micro half of it with medium plus toasted american white oak. I think the trick in this method is also about leaving adequate head space, since gasses expand/contract more than liquids. I may have put in a bit too much likker for really fast extraction. I think 3/4 full on a quart mason jar would be fine. But 9/10 as I did ... might create less of a vacuum. Any thoughts? Experiences?

Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Odin

Postby jarhead » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:24 am

I would also say that you should take the oak out as soon as you reach the flavor you're after. I nuked some that came out great but put the lid back on and it was woody as hell 12 hours later.
Lead, follow, or get the ***k out of the way!
jarhead

Postby tickle » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 am

As a safety note, i accidently nuked some 170 proof. Twice. Noticed that the level in the jar had dropped substancially. So, i can say, although i wont do it on purpose again, it did not do anything other than evap. Scared the shit outts me, but no ill effect. I have a free micro comming, intend to see IF i can make it go bad in a controlled environ.

I'll post the vid i took of the wood outgassing later. Really cool.
life is good
tickle

Postby FullySilenced » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 am

TICKLE, And you saw that drop in just 2 minutes of Heating the product or did you accidentally heat it for a longer period?

Pintoshine made the suggestion to run the nuclear batches at 62.5abv or 125 proof he indicated that this is the perfect ethonal/H2O balance to pull the best components from the wood whether it be chips, staves or dominoes. I don't think this will be a major change for anyone using the procedure, but its worth a try to see if it makes a change for the better...

Happy Stillin,

FS
FullySilenced

Postby Bushman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:40 am

FullySilenced wrote:Pintoshine made the suggestion to run the nuclear batches at 62.5abv or 125 proof he indicated that this is the perfect ethonal/H2O balance to pull the best components from the wood whether it be chips, staves or dominoes. I don't think this will be a major change for anyone using the procedure, but its worth a try to see if it makes a change for the better...
FS

Interesting, I think the batch I did was at about 60%.
I started my liquid diet and so far it seems to be working! I've already lost two days.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."
Bushman

Postby tickle » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:44 am

It was 3 mins, and yes, it was noticeable. Again, i am not suggesting anybody try it, just pointing out that it did get done, and there was no death and ruin across the land. Perhaps dumb luck, but still. My other batches were 130 proof, it worked great.
life is good
tickle

Postby Odin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:08 am

With this aproach, Mini, it is not about whether you like oak or not.

As you stated it in a previous post ... you can, with this method, oak/age ... and if you don't like it ... you only lost like a few days instead of months.

I just oaked/aged some whiskey nuclear style ... and it didn't like the outcome. Think I over toasted my Am. white oak. So now I know. Just guess what will be going into the fractionating column? Just guess how I will toast my next batch.

The advantage of FS's method is not only in quickly ageing your product, but also in deciding if it is good or not. Better than waiting for a year and then judge and think ... "now that should have turned out better ..."

What I really do not like is that this method seems to be better than all the precious ways I sorta found. Like distress ageing in warm water, bubbling the sh*te out of it, ultrasonic cleaning. I mean ... ultrasonic cleaning ... just the words ... sound so much better than: "I put it in the microwave!" But it works, that freakin' microwave. And that's how it is.

;)

Odin.
"Great art is created only through diligent and painstaking effort to perfect and polish oneself." by Buddhist filosofer Daisaku Ikeda.
Odin

Postby Bushman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Had some white dog corn whiskey I purchased at a local distillery in our state just to help support the little guy. It was ok but nothing like the home made so I decided to nuke it we'll see what happens!
I started my liquid diet and so far it seems to be working! I've already lost two days.

Bushman

Postby Aidanmac » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Quick follow up on the 72%ABV spirit that I microwaved and which later became cloudy:

This morning I went to my workshop where I had left the nuked spirits and found the jar like this..
JD Cloudy.jpg

Filtering with cotton wool and wine filter paper removed the sediment that had settled out from the spirit and left if crystal clear again. Surprisingly, the flavour and mouthfeel have not suffered at all - go figure! ::)

From this I am now convinced that the original spirit strength was too high to put through the process and would recommend no higher ABV than 62.5% as also recommended by pintoshine.

Lesson learned ;D

AM 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
50lt Keg Pot Still & Thumper, 2" VM & Airstill
Bourbon Maker and All Round Good Guy
Aidanmac

Postby Bushman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:56 am

Aidanmac wrote:Quick follow up on the 72%ABV spirit that I microwaved and which later became cloudy:

This morning I went to my workshop where I had left the nuked spirits and found the jar like this..
JD Cloudy.jpg

Filtering with cotton wool and wine filter paper removed the sediment that had settled out from the spirit and left if crystal clear again. Surprisingly, the flavour and mouthfeel have not suffered at all - go figure! ::)

From this I am now convinced that the original spirit strength was too high to put through the process and would recommend no higher ABV than 62.5% as also recommended by pintoshine.

Lesson learned ;D

AM 8-)

My guess is that cloudiness was not from the high ABV and would have shown up over time as it was sediments already in the liquor. The microwave just sped up the process. Usually if I know I have sediments in my product I do the opposite and put it in the refrigerator to get it to separate faster? But I also agree on the ABV we put in the microwave.

Bushman

Postby jarhead » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 am

Having a second go at this as we speak SF. I will make sure to get it off the oak immediately after I get the taste to where I want it this time. On a side note I posted over on HD and will be putting some pics up over there also. Hopefully it will chill out a little bit over there and everyone can benefit from this method.
jarhead

Postby Rng4 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Ok I finally found some JD chips and tried this method with two jars of 60% UJSSM. It took my micro 2.5 minutes to get to 150 degrees and I did 3 cycles. One thing I did do was place a folded dish towel over the open jar to see if it would capture any vapors. Appears it may have worked as I had condensate inside the jar above the liquid line, and the micro did not smell of liquor. I'm not a jack guy (um, well the liquor anyway) but I let some guys try it that are and they were impressed. Will be using this method again. And I did post this over on HD to try to help the cause
Rng4

Postby FullySilenced » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Thank you Rng4 it also works with cherry chips or any other wood that used in distilling .... its fun to play with ...
FullySilenced

Postby jarhead » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 pm

FS I had another go at this with much better results. I'm convinced now that I either overheated the first time or didn't go far enough on the sessions. The results now are great! I will put a few pics up just for the hell of it. Also put these up on HD.

1 session (451x800) (361x640).jpg

2 sessions (361x640).jpg

You are a brave man for giving this a go without any way of knowing what the dangers may be. We're all reaping the benefits of your efforts now! Thanks FS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jarhead

Postby edwatters » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 am

While I'm not a fan of using essences I was wondering if I used this method on some neutral with scotch essence if it would improve the taste. Has anyone tried this?
It always tastes like it smells
edwatters

Postby FullySilenced » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 am

Edwatters, Not sure no one has posted with that type of question or with a result...

FS
FullySilenced

Postby Hawk » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 am

edwatters wrote:While I'm not a fan of using essences I was wondering if I used this method on some neutral with scotch essence if it would improve the taste. Has anyone tried this?

Maybe Strawberry Panty Dropper? Id give it a go but I already have a ton of maraschino cherry UJ and Hook Rum. Crap I have a lot of hooch to drink before I leave in a month.
"You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything from them. Once you've robbed them of everything, they're no longer in your power. They're free again."

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

i tantum flama unum
Hawk

Postby tickle » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 am

You poor bastard... :laughing-rolling:
life is good
tickle

Postby Hawk » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 am

tickle wrote:You poor bastard... :laughing-rolling:

Not me. The poor bastard friends of mine that will inheret everything ive got! After of coarse the party that I will have where you have to bring meat of some sort to get in my back yard. LOL Grillin for sure.
"You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything from them. Once you've robbed them of everything, they're no longer in your power. They're free again."

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

i tantum flama unum
Hawk

Postby Bushman » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 am

edwatters wrote:While I'm not a fan of using essences I was wondering if I used this method on some neutral with scotch essence if it would improve the taste. Has anyone tried this?

I am not sure why not Zero Gee posted some good results with adding herbs for gin on AD!

Bushman

Postby FullySilenced » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:40 am

He was using neutral and herbs i thought... not just a bottle of essence but i have done neutral and herbs with no issue... neutral with peppercorns makes a nice black pepper vodka spicey kinda thing i just threw that one together as a what if...
FullySilenced

Postby Prairiepiss » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 am

punkin wrote:No reason it wouldn't work on the cinamon firepiss one either.

Other then someone else will have to try it. Other then me. :lol:
Sorry this isn't a method for me. Not interested in trying it at all. And I don't have a need to speed it up any faster then a month. Hell I have 3 jars full ready to mix. Just don't really need to right now. But it will be there for me when I am.

As far as the essences. I'm not sure what the point would be? The work of pulling the flavors out of something has already been done for you. And I thought that was the whole point of this. To aid in extracting goodness out of whatever your putting in with it. As in the oak chips. Essences are liquid. You can't pull anything else out of it. Or did I miss the point?
I am not the distiller your were looking for!
Prairiepiss

Postby jarhead » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 am

I figured someone with a recipe called "firepiss" this would be right up your alley :teasing-tease: Just giving you shit PP.
jarhead

Postby edwatters » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

I agree prairepiss it was just a thought and wanted to know if anyone had tried it:-)
It always tastes like it smells
edwatters

Postby Jaybird » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:24 pm

OK I had to give this some real though about the microwaving the spirit. I remember when I was a kid maybe 15 or so, when I would get a real bad cold my dad would microwave a couple shots of brandy, honey and lemon for me to swill down and then go to bed to "sleep it off" So I guess really we never even though about the nuker blowing up or catching fire or anything. Just thought I would share..... Interesting thread guys!

Cheers
Jay
Need a False Bottom for your converted keg, kettle or cooler?
We have been custom building False Bottom solutions for over 8 years for everything you can think of.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com
Jaybird

Postby Tracker » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

My Mum used to do Brandy/warm water & sugar for the runs.
I did the same for our kids and myself & SWMBO
and now our kids are doing it for theirs.
An old recipe and it works.

Never had micra ovens them days.

Cheers.
StillDragon Tracker Stacker Flavour Packer v1.10
Tracker

Postby FullySilenced » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 am

HOLY SMOKES am in enjoying a bottle fo nukes cornflake UJSM.... i ran it through 3 cycles with JD chips and its so friggin wonderful.... cut ot about 90proof it seems to get the job done in a rapid fashion.

Its been a long week and its time to put the hat on the rack...

until laters...

FS
FullySilenced

Postby tickle » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 am

I think id like to hear more about ths cornkflake uj...
life is good
tickle

Postby timmyjane » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 am

timmyjane

Postby Pop Larkin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:51 pm

So I just had to try this. I was stripping some corn mash & decided to keep a quart of hearts. I cut 6X 1/2" X 1/2" oak barrel stave sticks & chard them before cutting up into 1" long "lumps". I put the "limps" into the hearts & microwaved for 1.35 mins. I pulled the jar out of the microwave with oven gloves & screwed the top on. As I watched, the colour from the "limps" started to radiate into the spirit until it achieved a lovely red/brown appearance. It cooled for around 2 hours then I broke the seal by unscrewing the lid. I re-microwaved the jar again & screwed the lid back on. An interesting note was as I microwaved the jar some of the floating "lumps" stared to sink to the bottom of the jar.
I stopped at two cycles as the colour was dark enough & the Oaked taste was good & strong. It reminded me of my "Gallon jar" aged spirit after about a year but doesn't compare to the same jars when they were 18 months to 2 years on Oak. However, for a rapidly aged product this method ROCKS !!! To me it isn't anything approaching "Bourbon" but I do have a very drinkable "aged" tasting corn whiskey ready to drink within 4 hours of it coming off the worm !!!!
I just tried it with some sweet-feed & the results were equally as good. This method will not take the place of ageing 2,3,or 4 years on Oak but hell, for 4 hour old whiskey it rocks my face off !!!!

BloodyGoodCall Pop !!!
Pop Larkin

Postby Bushman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 am

Just arrived my ultra sonic cleaner, holds 3L, so will do like Odin and run some tests and compare with the microwave!

image.jpg

Bushman

Postby jarhead » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:41 am

Look forward to hearing the results Bushman. Now you better get that off the dining room table before you scratch it and get in trouble :naughty:
jarhead

Postby Bushman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:25 am

jarhead wrote:Look forward to hearing the results Bushman. Now you better get that off the dining room table before you scratch it and get in trouble :naughty:

Maybe I'm the jar head but she has rubber stoppers on the bottom :grin:

Bushman

Postby jarhead » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 am

Ok. Just trying to look out for ya ;-)
jarhead

Postby Bushman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:28 am

I see MaxVino just joined a few days ago but hasn't made a post yet. I like his comments on this subject on HD and hope he becomes more involved here as well!

Bushman

Postby Sadi » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 am

I am thinking about putting the booze and sticks in a thermos after nuking in a jar to prolong the hot period.

Heat and vacuum will be there and as I will be pouring, some air will be introduced to the mix.

What do you think about this idea, and how long should I let it stay in the thermos?

I do 500ml batches and I am thinking about waiting for 24 hours, then pouring back in the jar putting the cap on and letting cool before nuking again.

Also, as there is not much exposure to light in a barrel, I wonder if it would be better to store the jars in a dark place between nuking.

Any thoughts? :confusion-confused:

Cheers. :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Sadi

Postby jarhead » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:51 am

What do you think about this idea, and how long should I let it stay in the thermos?

If it were me I would only do one session, place in thermos, and taste in say 24 hours. Not sure if I would chance it again on the second session because trust me, this method works fast and can become "overoaked" quickly. I would say err on the side stopping short of where you want it versus chancing another session. Just my suggestion.
jarhead

Postby Byubuk » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 am

Tried this on some rum. I jar with charred oak, one with a piece of vanilla bean, one with blackberries and one with pineapple. All came out wonderful at three rounds each. Thanks FS for the tip!
Byubuk

Postby Odin » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 am

Bushman wrote:Just arrived my ultra sonic cleaner, holds 3L, so will do like Odin and run some tests and compare with the microwave!

image.jpg

Looks very much like my Ultrasonic Cleaner, Bushy! She will serve you right.

Curious to find our if you coraborate my findings/experiences when comparing US-treatment to "Nuclear".

Odin.
Odin

Postby Bushman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Odin I gave my findings in the ultra sonic thread!

Bushman

Postby fulltilt » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 am

Hello everyone. I know this is my first post as I normally dont post much on forums. With that said I have used forums of all varieties to teach myself to do many things people go to school for years to learn. Besides this hobby I build high end racing 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines completely learned from reading forums.....

have been in the shadows here for a very long time and this topic has finally brought me out. Over the weekend I ran a batch of ujsm....5th gen I believe? I began experimenting with jd chips and followed directions in the first post. I thought the results were amazing. Produced a product that I believe to be better than just about anything off the shelf. Then I started playing with some of the early jars with a good bit of heads and also higher temps. CAUTION!! In my findings trying to take off heads in a jar with chips was no major difference. Got a little more bubble streams off the wood and you can smell the nasties evaporating off quickly at around 175....worked great! Now I decided to try it on some white. Thankfully I am cautious and wore elbow length rubber gloves. When I thought i got the temp around 175 I removed the jar from the microwave and put my thermo in...flash boil! Nothing dramatic but it did boil over the jar. I belive it to be that the chips drastically reduce the chance for flash boil. But I also continued to experiment with the flash boil itself. Heating to 170 and just lightly touching the surface with my temp probe to start the reaction until I could get the probe inside and stir while still having a boil but nothing violent. Man could you smell the nasties coming off then! I did this a few times to about 600ml of product that was before I was in hearts that I never would have normally used. Its in my final product now and cant notice a trace of heads! Now not only do I have a good drink 5hrs off the still but I also have more of it. Great job guys! I got into this making spd and other varieties of fruit infusions that the wife and her friends just love but never had enough product to really age properly as I love a good bourbon
fulltilt

Postby IlliniDistiller » Wed May 01, 2013 1:54 pm

OK, on and off topic, but here goes. Been reading about this for DAYS now. Don't have any of my homemade hooch. Buddy had a handle of some bottom shelf LTD Canadian whiskey. Kinda crappy stuff. He said it gave him a headache after one drink. So, I told him I had an idea that "MIGHT" help, at worst I told him it would evaporate some of his LTD crap. Also, since his hooch was already "colored", we left out the wood. So, quart mason jar, microwave, and ideas on here. Well, we heated his LTD up to 150F, swirled it a bit, waved off the nasty odors emanating for about 1-2 minutes, capped, and let cool at room temp. Took about 2 hours to cool. Lather, rinse, repeat. Repeated till we had done it 4 times. (One extra because no wood, and low quality hooch.)

Well, the results are in. VAST IMPROVEMENT!!!!! Now, it didn't make this top shelf, $100/bottle fine sippin' whiskey, but improved taste considerably, and took the headache away! I didn't drink enough "before" to to experience the headache, but I did (ahem) taste test. "After" was DEFINITELY better.

Now, I'm just your average moron, but here's what I think is PARTIALLY going on. I think the heat is taking some of the heads/fusels out of it. Heat in and of itself did something in my case. Now, this is only one test, but when I get my own hooch, I WILL try it. Had we put wood in it, results may have been better.

BTW, a handle of LTD is $15 + tax here, so no big investment. (It wasn't ANY investment for me though...) It really is fairly nasty stuff.
IlliniDistiller

Postby wv_cooker » Thu May 02, 2013 5:21 am

Have been participating a little in this on HD. Pretty amazing that some of the older folks are starting to sneak in over there. Pretty cool in my opinion. Tried a 50% UJ with pretty good results on JD chips. Now I have some heart cut white oak from specialty lumber yard here that I am going to try. Different toasts, charring etc. Also have some cherry chips. New run of UJ 3rd gen coming up tomorrow or the next day will proof to 125 and try some different ways. Thanks FS for the trials.
wv_cooker

Postby Bushman » Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am

wv_cooker wrote:Have been participating a little in this on HD. Pretty amazing that some of the older folks are starting to sneak in over there. Pretty cool in my opinion. Tried a 50% UJ with pretty good results on JD chips. Now I have some heart cut white oak from specialty lumber yard here that I am going to try. Different toasts, charring etc. Also have some cherry chips. New run of UJ 3rd gen coming up tomorrow or the next day will proof to 125 and try some different ways. Thanks FS for the trials.

Sounds like some of the folks on HD are taking it to the limit and planning on some testing to get some solid facts, results might be interesting but still all the testing still doesn't change the fact that it helps the flavor (that test has already been done).

Bushman

Postby F6Hawk » Thu May 02, 2013 6:11 am

I nuked my SF 4 times, and was pleased. Thought it was purty damn good, cuz before the nuking, it was very rough. So I took some out of my big bottle, put it in a little bottle for my friend to sample last week. We didn't get around to it until last night, and it was.... turrible!! IDK what happened. I went home, and tasted my bottle, and it too was bad. Put some on the rocks (it was around 52% in the bottle), thinking a little water would make it better. Like a true trooper, I drank it, but wasn't happy with it.

When I did the 4 nukes last week, I took it off the wood. It has a very light caramel color. I was using JD chips. I added a few drops of vanilla at the end, and like I said, it seemed awesome (to my inexperianced tongue). I think I will nuke it again tonight, let it cool, and try it right afterwards.
F6Hawk

Postby jarhead » Thu May 02, 2013 6:49 am

Sounds like some of the folks on HD are taking it to the limit and planning on some testing to get some solid facts, results might be interesting but still all the testing still doesn't change the fact that it helps the flavor (that test has already been done).

I agree with you Bush. The results are in on the effectiveness and they are overwhelmingly good! I'm the one who is gonna do the tests just to calm some nerves hopefully so more people will try it. I think a lot of members over there are afraid to try it because of the attitude there. The people that are fairly new to this hobby (just like myself) are really missing out on a process that can give them some instant gratification and a good drinkable product while they wait on some to traditionally age if they choose. I know when I first started (which was only about 6 months ago) I read for hours everyday before I even joined HD and I'm my glad I did. Learned a helluva lot but the attitude of some of the members is so arrogant and close minded that I never felt really comfortable. Found AD and eventually this place and now I feel like the sky is the limit! This is how a forum should be ran. Sorry for the long winded post but I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to derail this method. My motives for doing this are so more will try it and enjoy it!
jarhead

Postby wv_cooker » Thu May 02, 2013 7:48 am

Bushman wrote:Sounds like some of the folks on HD are taking it to the limit and planning on some testing to get some solid facts, results might be interesting but still all the testing still doesn't change the fact that it helps the flavor (that test has already been done).

Yes that test has been done with mostly JD chips or staves etc. I have seen some fresh oak with ill results. Have seen some cherry etc. But there are lot's of other ways to check yet.
wv_cooker

Postby Badger » Thu May 02, 2013 8:02 am

Recently, I took a tour of a local distillery and got in a long conversation with the head distiller who is a major chemistry geek (grad student in the MSU distillation program, thesis on barrel aging, etc). We talked about hitting azeotrope and he claimed that anyone who claims to hit it at home has errant readings...that it just isn't possible without 30-ish plates (not trying to start a fight...just giving context). He then challenged me to bring in a sample and he'd run it through the lab to see what it's actually hitting.

I just sent him an email asking if he'd be willing to run 3 samples (baseline, microwaved, and ultrasonically cleaned) to settle if there is actually a chemical change taking place, and if so, what it is (ex. just boiling off heads or something more). He's got a business to run so I realize it's a longshot but he tends to geek out on this kinda stuff so hopefully, he'll go for it. If so, we'll need someone who can provide all 3 samples from the same batch. This narrows the field to someone with an ultra sound cleaner, who microwaves, and who doesn't live in Europe (ahem, Bushman, I'm looking at you). Just sayin'...

I'll let you all know if he responds.
Badger

Postby jarhead » Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 am

BTW I am not intending on doing any test of the effectiveness of this process. Just the safety aspect more or less. I don't have the means or knowledge to do anything beyond that. Besides the results of the process speaks for themselves. I am just doing some worst case scenario tests such as: accidentally setting the time for 30:00 instead of 3:00 and forgetting about it or fork in there just to see exactly what will happen.
jarhead

Postby Spud1700 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

jarhead wrote:BTW I am not intending on doing any test of the effectiveness of this process. Just the safety aspect more or less. I don't have the means or knowledge to do anything beyond that. Besides the results of the process speaks for themselves. I am just doing some worst case scenario tests such as: accidentally setting the time for 30:00 instead of 3:00 and forgetting about it or fork in there just to see exactly what will happen.

Lol I love it, it will be interesting to see what happens - 30 mins and a fork......
Spud1700

PreviousNext

Return to Ageing & Flavouring