the modern distiller

Website stuff-up

How can you benefit from this forum...give us ideas to become the best forum we can be.

Website stuff-up

Postby RefluxEd » Wed May 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi Webmaster,
when the website loads, there are a heap of code lines that appear at the top of the page which pushes down the page that you want to see nearly off the page. Hear are the lines as copied from the page:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
2 inch BOKA/LM/VM
Bubbler with 14 4x3x4 inch tees and 15 bubble plates under a 4 inch section under the dephlagmator (RC).
2 inch Pot still.
2 inch to 4 inch Gin head.
2x 1.2 mtre Leibig condensors.
2 inch x 800 mm shotgun condenser.
Love it!
RefluxEd

Re: Website stuff-up

Postby JayD » Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanx Ed...were working on it... :handgestures-thumbupright:
JayD

Postby lokibrew » Thu May 29, 2014 11:10 am

What he said...
What? I have no signature? I'll fix that right away! :techie-computer:
lokibrew

Postby Zombie » Fri May 30, 2014 4:23 am

I have not posted not knowing what that is. I have it also

I may need to be "put down" soon.
Zombie

Postby Zombie » Fri May 30, 2014 4:29 am

I am also getting re-directed to a page that states "A web site full of code errors is to blame. Try waiting, and re posting"
The site is also "timing out", and I have to log in on every post. This all started about a week ago.

I may need to be "put down" soon.
Zombie

Postby harley » Sat May 31, 2014 9:11 am

Same problem here from my side of the world. :confusion-confused:

Cheers from Sweden
Falbygdens Bränneri AB a legal commercial distilleries in Sweden that burns Swedish vodka on 20pc 8" Sieve plates and whiskey on 3pc 12" bubbelplate
We are also on Facebook under our name
harley

Postby RefluxEd » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Just came back. All fixed up. Well done JayD! :handgestures-thumbupright: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
2 inch BOKA/LM/VM
Bubbler with 14 4x3x4 inch tees and 15 bubble plates under a 4 inch section under the dephlagmator (RC).
2 inch Pot still.
2 inch to 4 inch Gin head.
2x 1.2 mtre Leibig condensors.
2 inch x 800 mm shotgun condenser.
Love it!
RefluxEd

Postby JayD » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

RefluxEd wrote:Just came back. All fixed up. Well done JayD! :handgestures-thumbupright: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

I wish I could take the bows however it was sorted by our resident IT member...a big thankyou goes out to him. :handgestures-thumbupright:
JayD

Return to What do you want from this forum