the modern distiller

Getting logged out

How can you benefit from this forum...give us ideas to become the best forum we can be.

Getting logged out

Postby bigfoot » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Okay it might be me with a crappy IT knowledge, but for some reason I constantly get logged out from the site despite ticking the icon that says auto log in...is there a known issue? Others ?
bigfoot

Re: Getting logged out

Postby JayD » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:14 pm

bigfoot wrote:Okay it might be me with a crappy IT knowledge, but for some reason I constantly get logged out from the site despite ticking the icon that says auto log in...is there a known issue? Others ?

Not as far as I know, have you turned your computer off lately? mine does some weird stuff when i leave it on forever.
JayD

Postby Zombie Killer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:37 pm

could be you have "cookies" disabled. or are using a private browsing mode or VPN service ?
Texada went in and out of the news. Its association with" illegal intoxicants" dates back to 1928 when the biggest whisky still north of Vancouver was busted in romantic Pocahontas Bay. ZOMBIE KILLER....................
Zombie Killer

Postby Bushman » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:22 am

I am also guessingit's a cookie issue as I don't have the problem and I go days without visiting.
I started my liquid diet and so far it seems to be working! I've already lost two days.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."
Bushman

Postby bigfoot » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:41 am

I'm logging in from vpn iPhone...
I get logged out 50% time of revisits
bigfoot

Postby Zombie Killer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:59 pm

the VPN im guessing that its something you wish to keep running. check what settings you have enabled for your browser. there are a few different ways you can set a iPhone to handle cookies using the standard Safari browser.
Texada went in and out of the news. Its association with" illegal intoxicants" dates back to 1928 when the biggest whisky still north of Vancouver was busted in romantic Pocahontas Bay. ZOMBIE KILLER....................
Zombie Killer

Postby S-Cackalacky » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 am

With not so good eyesight, I find it near impossible to navigate the forum using a smart phone browser. Any chance of getting Tapatalk installed on the server?

My apologies for going off-topic.
S-Cackalacky

Return to What do you want from this forum