the modern distiller

Zymurgy Bob to do a book signing @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

a Northern California Brew shop

Zymurgy Bob to do a book signing @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Postby Jaybird » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Hay guys I know most of you are over seas but if any of you are in the area, Bob is doing a power point presentation and a book signing at my store on May 4th. We are hosting the national AHA "Big Brew Day" at the store again this year as we have the last 4 years. There is going to be 6-7 brewers on site doing brewing demonstrations. There is food, Beer and Wine to sample.
We did this last year at this new location and had over 200 people show up. Its a party and just 1 damn good time. We shot a 30 sec video you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i7IqFBucNw Let me know what you think. If you can make it feel free to come by and have a pint with us and meet Bob.

Cheers
Jay
Need a False Bottom for your converted keg, kettle or cooler?
We have been custom building False Bottom solutions for over 8 years for everything you can think of.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com
Jaybird

Re: Zymurgy Bob to do a book signing @ Nor Cal Brewing Solut

Postby Jaybird » Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Zymurgy Bob for the KILLER distilling class and book signing! Bob came out for Big Brew Day and hung out all day answering distilling questions and talking to customers about the art of distilling! Bob is a class act and has already set up with us for next year. The day was a total blast and it was a real treat to hang out with Bob for the day. If your a home brew shop and have the opportunity to schedule him. Do it!

Thanks Bob!!!

Cheers
Jay
We have been custom building False Bottom solutions for over 8 years for everything you can think of.

Jaybird

Postby the Doctor » Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Jay I am so jealous I would have loved to have attended this day...Bob is a legend of the craft, I hope that if you do this agin you can grab some video or shots for those of us too far away to attend.
Regards
Doc
[color=#00BF00]The Muppet who made this mess!
the Doctor

Postby Bushman » Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 am

Glad to hear it was a success, we in the PNW are proud to have him in our neighborhood. Jaybird, I am excited for my next trip south as I plan on stopping by and checking out your place as I have heard great things from my friend that has a nano brewery here in Washington about you and your business. Probably be sometime in the fall after boating season!
I started my liquid diet and so far it seems to be working! I've already lost two days.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."
Bushman

Postby Jaybird » Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Doc
I will post up a few picts when I see them. Yeah we were very excited to have him for sure!

Bushman
Ohh man that would be killer! Keep me posted when you head this way, I would love to show you around the shop.

Cheers
Jay

Jaybird

Return to NorCal Brewing Solutions