the modern distiller

2" sanitary fitting specs ?

Solutions and methods for overcoming various build issues will reside here. Good idea Maheel

2" sanitary fitting specs ?

Postby Zombie Killer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Hey its been a while since i last posted here. I'm getting back into some work on my Keg still and have a friend that works in a machine shop that can make me some 2" ferrule adapters out of SS or copper. My question is can anyone point me in the right direction for some specs/dimensions that i can give him. I have some 2" copper pipe for the still head that i will braze or solder depending in what material he can make these out of.
thanks hope that makes sense.
Texada went in and out of the news. Its association with" illegal intoxicants" dates back to 1928 when the biggest whisky still north of Vancouver was busted in romantic Pocahontas Bay. ZOMBIE KILLER....................
Zombie Killer

Re: 2" sanitary fitting specs ?

Postby bigfoot » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Google 2 inch sanitary specs, then go to images and you'll see a few different spec sheets. They have lengths, diameters, radius, etc
Hope this helps
bigfoot

Re: 2" sanitary fitting specs ?

Postby Zombie Killer » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:19 am

i was able too pull up a few different specs that should work. thanks. I'm using type M 2" pipe for the head. wall thickness/ID may be a issue going straight off the specs
i found. going to have to put some tools in use.
Texada went in and out of the news. Its association with" illegal intoxicants" dates back to 1928 when the biggest whisky still north of Vancouver was busted in romantic Pocahontas Bay. ZOMBIE KILLER....................
Zombie Killer

Return to How To Build