the modern distiller

Aliexpress trader- Wenzhou Fittings Valve Co., Ltd

Let us know of poor service, products, or disappointments.

Aliexpress trader- Wenzhou Fittings Valve Co., Ltd

Postby kiwikeg » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Wenzhou Fittings Valve Co., Ltd.
Supplier Since:16 Jan 2013

Customer contact Candy Ni

Trader on Aliexpress. Offers triclamp gear at great prices with free shipping to nz but once you have paid Candy will start her demands for extra shipping.
You will never see your money again or any triclamps.
Candy will also lose her ability to speak English.
Be Warned, Learn from my mistake and don't be a sucker like I was!
kiwikeg

Re: Aliexpress trader- Wenzhou Fittings Valve Co., Ltd

Postby emptyglass » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 am

Sorry, no speek enguish.

Thanks for the warning kiwikeg.
My page
Making stuff for members
emptyglass

Location: Usually the shed, sometimes the cellar. Central Vic, Australia.

Postby the Doctor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks Kiwi Keg to my experience these are not the only sharks in the chinese waters.
Doc
[color=#00BF00]The Muppet who made this mess!
the Doctor

Postby What » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Mmmm me thinks both 5star and SD bubble caps are made in china :teasing-tease:
Reality: The illusion that occurs when you run out of alcohol
What

Postby the Doctor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm

What wrote:Mmmm me thinks both 5star and SD bubble caps are made in china :teasing-tease:

Brilliant, What..they are. But one is backed by a principal of the company who lives in Australia...the other a muppet. Also just like Kiwikeg I bought a SD still with my labours in a deal which was in writing and they never delivered...I just do not see the difference between his and my experience. Theft is theft.
Doc
the Doctor

Postby Troppo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Do not buy anything through Ali Express as I too purchased some pumps which were both damaged and even though they say purchases are protected.

Ali Express keep the money and do not pay the supplier until you receive goods and have no problems according to their web site.

They found in favour of the supplier supplier and said they were going to pay them in full even after I complained and sent them photos.

Waste of time fucking dealing through this web site, just throwing your money away

edit pumps through Wenzhou Kaixin Pump Co., Ltd.
Troppo

Postby the Doctor » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I too have had some issues with chinese ss tanks. I just had to buy 3 new tanks for polishing whiskey before bottling and I went back to the italian tanks from winequip. a fraction more expensive ...but they do make a great tank.
Doc
the Doctor

Postby kiwikeg » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Woohoo! Got most of my money back, minus some foreign currency charges, but I did finally get a refund and it seems Wenzhou Fittings Valve co have shut up shop.
kiwikeg

Postby Troppo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 am

good to hear kiwi, I got less than 30% back. Ali Express said they would refund all monies but only if I paid for the return postage and had to prove the supplier got the goods. Not worth the hassle

They also charge a tax of about 3% and when I queried this they said it was taxes by the Australian government, gst or import duties by customs (load of shit) Just another way to rip some money off you

Even had to pester them for the money to be refunded as I didn't receive it and was told i'de have to wait another ten days for it
Troppo

Postby goinbroke2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:37 am

Ummm, you guys mention SD and China...you talking about StillDragon in China? I've never had any issue with Fester or his company. Unless I'm totally guessing in the dark (and I hope I am)

I'm LOVING the power controller I bought from him.
I make homemade jam, bread, beer, wine, whiskey and as a matter of fact I DO think it is my right to do what I want on my own property for my own consumption. (don't smoke, but if I did I'd grow tobacco too, damn it)!
goinbroke2

Postby Zombie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 am

Seems like I always have to saw on the short end of thin limbs.

Most may already know this but AliExpress, AlliBaba are nothing more that a Brokerage. Similar to Ebay, Amazon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibaba_Group

The majority of vendors listed are indeed legitimate, and practice good business. The minority are vultures that purchase container loads of inferior merchandise, and dump it on unsuspecting clients. The issue with getting refunds is based on Ali groups policy. They do not guarantee quality or application of anything sold there nor do they promise any restitution out to customers from their own pockets. They do act as the middle man if there is a dispute but because of the fly by night nature of some of the vendors you just may lose your hard earned $$$'s on a bad deal.

I have spent thousands of $$$'s thru AliBaba (different ventures) with good results. The best way to protect yourself on Ali is to research the company or vendor before ordering. If you can't find (SunMoon Tires) examp. on Google don't buy from them. Follow the bread crumbs, and make a phone call to their listed Corp. Hq.. If you hear babies crying, and Chinese TV in the back ground... Don't buy.

I am sticking up for Ali... Not the vendors. There are thousands of quality products listed with them, and I would hate to see potential savings wasted because of the few bad seeds taking advantage of Ali's global market.
Most of what we buy comes from the same source regardless if Ace Hardware/ WalMart makes the profit or we do.

Do your homework, and be sure you found a good vendor on Ali, and you will be glad to deal with them.

I may need to be "put down" soon.
Zombie

Postby Drunken Unicorn » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 am

I've had some success with AlliBaba. I had some custom clothing tags made (for one of my other hobbies) and the transaction worked out well. However, I have not ordered anything else through them or AliExpress. I've looked, but it always seems a little sketchy and there seems to be no real good way to verify someone is ligament on the website.

-Unicorn
"Unicorns drink beer and piss whiskey." -Drunken Unicorn
Drunken Unicorn

Postby andy1982 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:56 am

ive had a similar experience with ebay over a ss funnel was only a couple of bucks not worth the hassel in trying to get my money back the company was peoplemarketing once ordered everything looks good then a message stating there is a problem with the manufacturing and it needed to be sent back please wait for another two weeks then get an email saying its sent wait nothing then they say oh sorry must b lost we will send another plz wait another two weeks nothing arrived I then put a complaint in and gave them a bad review and they sent me a message sorry for the bad service any advice on how we can improve will be taken onboard I replied just post the fu';n item out
andy1982

Postby Swedish Pride » Thu May 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Andy
Any issue with ebay sellers gets solved if you report to ebay, always get your money back no matter how little else they keep doing it and keep pocketing the money.
I had same issue as you, got on to ebay and got my money back after two weeks or so.
Don't be a dick
Swedish Pride

Return to Vendor Complaints